The Wire // HAIM
lupita is the best
- With English Subtitles *
- Only German ** (you might find a subbed download though, google is your friend :)
- Crappy quality, sorry! #
- Das Leben der Anderen (2006) *
- Good Bye, Lenin! (2003) *
- Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei (2004) * #
- Sommersturm (2004) *
- Die Wolke (2006) **
- Das Wunder von Bern (2003) **
- Gegen die Wand (2004) *
- Im Winter ein Jahr (2008) **
- Das Wunder von Berlin (2008) ** #
- Lola rennt (1998) *
- Kriegerin (2011) *
- Barfuss (2005) **
- Die Fremde (2010) *
- Sophie Scholl - Die letzten Tage (2005) *
Comedy: (including tragic comedies & romantic comedies)
- Friendship! (2010) **
- 13 Semester (2009) **
- Kebab Connection (2005) *
- Almanya - Willkommen in Deutschland (2011) **
- Soul Kitchen (2009) *
- Ein Freund von mir (2006) **
- Vincent Will Meer (2010) **
- Groupies bleiben nicht zum Frühstück (2010) **
- Französisch für Anfänger (2006) * #
- Berlin, Berlin (2002-2005) **
- Mein Leben und Ich (2001-2009) **
- Türkisch für Anfänger (2006-2008) **
- Doctor’s Diary (2007-2010)
(Working links as of 07/04/14)
Leonette Fossoway, wife of Garlan Tyrell - Laurence Xu Haute Couture fall/winter 2013-14
The worst of the worst
Paris Charles de Gaulles
The airport has been described in terms that cannot be repeated here. Part of the bad feeling is because the airport is inundated with vagrants.
Paris Charles de Gaulle is also an uncomfortable airport which gets disproportionately cold in winter and hot in summer. The restrooms are not well maintained which only adds to the feeling of general dinginess.
Customer service doesn’t score highly either as you can wait for a long time if you need to make a change to your booking. In stereotypical
French Parisian style, staff are rude and unhelpful.
Everyone who has ever been to this airport knows it is a nightmare.
With five terminals, constant delays and airstrikes, problems with baggage carousels breaking down and long walks to get to your flight, flying through London Heathrow makes for a nail-biting experience. You will definitely need a holiday after your holiday if you plan on flying from this massive airport.
London Heathrow is one airport where going first class really makes a difference but even then you might have to make a mad dash for your gate.
They should really provide maps at the entrance and have some soothing music playing in the terminals rather than frenzied announcements for last calls.
Rome Leonardo Da Vinci
According to reports, passengers waiting for a delayed flight at Leonardo Da Vinci airport in Rome once heard the captain apologise by saying – “Everyone knows that this is the worst airport in Europe.”
Not only are you forced to wait inordinate amounts of time for flights due to bad planning, but it takes a long time to get your luggage too. Leonardo Da Vinci airport has high levels of crime, especially if you factor in the taxi drivers and fake taxi drivers waiting around outside to rip customers off.
Had an argument today with mallardaise about the fact that Heathrow airport sucks.
I’m sorry it does suck imho
AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. AT LEAST ON THE CONTINENT.
Can’t decide which sucks more Charles de Gaulle Paris or Heathrow